Look who is here – It’s you! Just so when we thought, you wouldn’t give us a hoot.
So, you want to know about the Team behind “Tan-Kitchen” – Tag Along!:
Welcome aboard – You’ve made it! Grab a cookie, and let us give you the Insider Scoop.
We are a bunch of hardcore food nerds – passionate about cookware and kitchen stuff. We never give up on tinkering with contemporary cooking utensils and techniques. As a group of skilled culinary-professionals, we’re trying to unfold the mystery – why some cookware and foods work for us and others don’t? We never shy away to share our findings to help you cook with Confidence and Gusto!
When we’re not busy in the kitchen, busting food myths and inspecting cooking equipment in our in-house lab, you’ll find us spending quality time with our families and pals, surfing, hiking, fishing at the lake or fiddling with guitars. Life Is Good!
We’ve one thing in common though – our favorite movie is “Ratatouille.”
How it all started?:
No, it didn’t start with a glorious and fancy sound of “Big Bang”!
Instead, it all materialized as a way to organize and share the legit and actionable information on cookware and online food-products.
Then it kept going on and on – diving deep into the fascinating world of kitchen equipment!
We aim to review (a little bit of) everything(!). Of course, it has to be relevant inside a modern home kitchen – that’s the only caveat!
We emphasize on things that you should keep in your pantry as a home chef. We test a variety of cookware and packaged-food products to find the best match for your budget-range and convenience.
You don’t have to be a well-versed aficionado to embark on the cooking journey! We’ll provide you a contemporary twist on easy-to-follow and fuss-free solutions. We genuinely believe – cooking can (and should) be a fun, engaging and accessible activity for everyone in the family.
Go, Check out our Products – to see what’s missing in your kitchen and pantry! We value our reader’s trust – that’s the reason we enlist equipment and items only after the first-hand testing in our in-house lab.
Sorry folks, Tan-Kitchen.com is not the place where you will find the latest compelling-recipes! Instead, use it as a Hub for practical guides and suggestions on cookware and cooking techniques. We strive to serve you with a variety of kitchen intelligence in the culinary landscape.
1. Anybody can learn to cook. They only need the proper cookware, equipment, tips, and tricks with ingredients!
2. To establish a modest home-kitchen, you don’t need large amounts of money or space! It only requires proper resources, a keen eye on detail and (a hint of) inspiration!
3. Simplicity and luxury in cooking are not mutually exclusive. We need both!
Our Persistent Goal:
If you’re new to the culinary world, Perfection is somewhat overrated (deal with it!). On the other hand, learning and improvement is a day-to-day journey. That’s the road we keep riding!
1. We want to hook our readers with adequate cooking stuff and ideas that they need the most. Bringing back the aesthetics in your dining is not our strong suit – we leave it up to you!
2. We never compromise with the culture of healthy and sustainable eating habit – on a local and international level.
3. Based on further testing and reader suggestions, we keep updating our old tips, contents, and information with fresh-new techniques and improvements. It’s a relentless and never-ending process – we’re OK with that!
4. We are going to launch an online store very soon.
Excuse Please – we don’t do that!:
1. We don’t con our readers with imaginative recipes and fictitious tips!
2. Sorry folks, we’re not professional bloggers. It’s not another blogging site we’re playing here! We don’t have any intention to convince you with marketing mumbo-jumbo.
3. We don’t sell things just for the sake of profit. We put the products to the test and only then, recommend products that are – reliable, trusted. And above all – “Worth Your Money.”
Have a question about products and recommendations?
Contact us – show other readers your kitchen, tell us more about your baking adventure.
Keep in Touch – Happy Cooking!